Product Experience Designer - IoT
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday, Free Onsite Gym, Pension, Bonus
As a Product Experience Designer, you will be motivated by creating the best user experience to enhance Dyson's products. You will set the vision for our products, communicate it and drive it forward.
As the Product Experience Designer, you will be working across many different teams at Dyson, including Insights, Commercial, UX / UI, Software Developers, Design Engineers and Design Managers. You will need to be able to look at a broader system, whilst also having the ability to use your analytical mind-set to focus on details when required.
The environment you work in will change constantly, providing an opportunity for ideas to be challenged and changed.
You will influence stakeholders and act as a 'Guardian of User Experience' for Dyson's products, building credibility and trust. The role will require you to present your ideas in varying formats, from Presentations to Story Boards, as well as having the ability to deliver your updates concisely when required.
Connectivity is proving to be a truly cross-functional exercise. This individual must be credible, focussed and an ambassador for what Dyson stands for and what we believe. You will be trusted to use your initiative to drive ideas and define the team.
- A degree in a relevant design, engineering or science discipline or equivalent.
- Background in Product / Industrial Design / UX / UI
- Technical and personal credibility to work effectively in, and to lead, cross-functional design teams throughout the project development cycle
- Outstanding communicator in person and on paper in order to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Actively interested in new products and technology advances