Product Owner - Browse and Search
£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Free Gym +27 days holiday
Product Owners build strong relationships with market stakeholders, benchmark against external stimulus and trends whilst gaining insight from user testing, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target testing tools etc – all feeding into the roadmap and continuing the evolution of our digital products.
As drivers of transformation – the Product team often lead initiatives, filling gaps to achieve our goals and demonstrating where organisational change is needed. As such, Dyson Product Owners must be flexible, confident self-starters, problem solvers, enjoy removing blockers and be very comfortable with change!
Dyson HQ, is tucked away in the Wiltshire countryside, our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
Our goal is simple. Make Dyson.com the best customer experience in the market. We have a passion for creating beautifully simple, easy to use customer journeys that deliver value whatever the objective.
We always put the customer first. In doing so, we find KPI’s fall neatly behind.
We play a pivotal role on a multi-million pound programme launching throughout the world this year that brings the best technologies on the market to support digital, direct, owner and connected worlds together. A truly exciting programme to be apart of.
- Previous Product Owner experience
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum
- A positive and impactful communicator
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast moving environment
- Excellent commercial acumen, comfortable with numbers and basic analytics
- A proven ability to balance and champion business, brand and customer needs
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- And be super passionate about the web, technology and customer experience.