£Competitive plus 27 Days Holiday, Bonus, Pension
Product Owners build strong relationships with market stakeholders, benchmark against external stimulus and trends whilst gaining insight from user testing, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target testing tools etc – all feeding into the roadmap and continuing the evolution of our digital products.
As drivers of transformation – the Product team often lead initiatives, filling gaps to achieve our goals and demonstrating where organisational change is needed. As such, Dyson Product Owners must be flexible, confident self-starters, problem solvers, enjoy removing blockers and be very comfortable with change!
Dyson HQ, is tucked away in the Wiltshire countryside, our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The growing campus is the heartbeat of Dyson. Benefitting from an onsite Gym, sports pitch, multiple cafes and a nature walk. Over 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world.
Our goal is simple. Make Dyson.com the best customer experience in the market. We have a passion for creating beautifully simple, easy to use customer journeys that deliver value whatever the objective.
We always put the customer first. In doing so, we find KPI’s fall neatly behind.
We play a pivotal role on a multi-million pound programme launching throughout the world this year that brings the best technologies on the market to support digital, direct, owner and connected worlds together. A truly exciting programme to be apart of.
Whether assigned to the Digital Leap programme or driving other initiatives in, your role will be hands-on. You’ll shape requirements, prioritise backlogs, sign off user stories and acceptance criteria, and work day to day with the following teams:
- Owner Experience and market teams. Your internal customers you’ll work with to inform and prioritise the product roadmap.
- Group IT & Digital IT – your internal development partners. Providing everything from Programme management, through Business Analysis and end to end development.
- User Experience teams – developing personas, wireframing solutions and working with BA’s to write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the contact centre and CRM systems
- Group Creative – responsible for brand, creative design and production of all Owner Experience assets.
- Experience in working with a wide range of 3rd parties - from System Integrators to Creative and UX agencies, from customer engagement platforms to customer experience data analytics.
- Previous Product Owner experience
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum
- Experience of back and front office applications with understanding of business process management across digital and CRM
- A positive and impactful communicator
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast moving environment
- Excellent commercial acumen, comfortable with numbers and basic analytics
- A proven ability to balance and champion business, brand and customer needs
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- And be super passionate about the web, technology and customer experience