Technical Product Owner
You’ll be an experienced Agile Product Owner with demonstrable success delivering software and systems in a fast paced consumer market.
As a skilled communicator, you’ll be able to collaborate across teams and geography to capture user stories for new features and communicate progress at all levels.
A breadth of technical knowledge across software delivery, ideally with a mobile and/or web focus is a must for this role.
It’s essential you’re a self-starter and able to drive early concepts through to production
Experience working with connected products or IoT applications is a bonus.
- You’ll work from the perspective of our customers and represent their needs to the development team, balancing with business requirements
- You’ll prioritise the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
- You will become the go-to subject matter expert for your area of the Dyson Link platform
- You’ll work to align on our sprint delivery plans with Scrum teams and help define wider integration plans across the Dyson RDD organisation.
- You’ll clarify and refine user stories and non-functional requirements with the development / QA team.
- Clear focus and drive for delivery – you’ll be able to find and maintain focus and priority in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Curious, inventive and creative - be prepared to solve tough problems and look beyond convention.
- Effective communicator - concise and timely communication, managing facts and emotion
- Global collaborator - open minded to ideas from other perspectives Resilient - prepared to be challenged and thrive in change