Product Quality Insight Analyst
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday, Bonus, Pension
Design and manage a defined set of internal product trials to provide insight to the user perception of products in development & in the market. Define core trial requirements with cross functional teams - engineering, reliability, insights. Agree appropriate level of trialling to be conducted across relevant people (e.g. beauty junkies) & territories. Gather, analyse & report trial survey results through the Category team - include summary recommendations.
INDIRECT CONSUMER INSIGHT
Utilise multiple data sources to provide information/insight to the category GQM on perception of Dyson & Competitor products. Included (but not exclusive) are Online Reviews, Professional Publications (e.g. Which), Social Media data, YouTube etc. Liaise with each Quality category to define specific Insight requirements for review e.g. what products, timeframe, markets, data sources etc. Liaise with the Data team within Quality to ensure continual enhancement of the data tools (e.g. Tableau) to ensure the data reflects the requirements of the Category teams.
DIRECT CONSUMER INSIGHT
Utilise existing Dyson customers to extract detailed insight into the use & perception of our products, with the primary focus that of reliability & satisfaction of experience. Achieve this through survey tools & direct interview (on the phone or face/face). Manage work packages using project management techniques to ensure timely delivery of each project. Using the appropriate (& pre-agreed) tools generate series of questions to tease out the required insight from consumers e.g. surveys.
Provide recommendations during the early development of consumer requirements through detailed analysis of consumer/product insight. Measure and review product adherence to these requirements.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills and the ability to work flexibly
- Able to foresee or understand user behaviour and perception
- Inquisitive and able to spot links and trends in data streams
- Knowledge of question and survey writing and quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence discussions and outcomes
- Excellent presentational skills and the confidence to present to senior managers
- Commercially aware and understand the business implications of analysis and recommendations
- Numeric and statistical analysis skills
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate technical discipline
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.