We are looking for an experienced Product Technician to join the Manufacturing team with the ability to work cross functionally, prioritise and make things happen. Supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor, this person should be excited about the challenges and growth that this opportunity will give to them.
- Assist engineer in qualification and control build assessment on new component for quality and reliability
- Assist engineer to analyze and identify sources of variation contributing to failure mode
- Assist engineer in Report on RCA, reliability assessment with reliability department
- Assist engineer in monitor, analyze and maintain of tester
- Assist engineer in perform and qualify tester of new machine
- Flexibility and initiative. You pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told.
- Forward Thinking. You think ahead and foresee issues and solutions.
- Collaborative working. You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way.
- Business Focus: You know what’s important for Dyson. You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.