Product Verification Test Engineer
To develop new Test Method and review as and when required.
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
It takes real ingenuity to find new ways of doing things. Smarter technologies. Lighter, stronger materials. And quieter, cleaner power systems. Our Research & Science teams – scientists, mechanical engineers and specialists across each product category – are the experimenters and risk-takers behind Dyson problem-solving. Whether it’s in-house development, sourcing outside technology partners, or driving collaboration with partner universities, they lead the way in finding the next generation of Dyson technology. Which is why any one of them can find themselves presenting to James Dyson himself.
- To develop new rigs/chamber as and when required
- To established MSA for Test Method used in lab (e.g. gage 1 study, gage R&R and Alignment Test).
- Constantly analyze the data from MSA activities.
- To established Test Control Systems in lab
- To established the equipment’s maintenance list
To review and analyse the test results
- Degree/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics with CGPA 3.0 and above
- 3 years working experience with min 2 years experience in basic test statistical analysis environment
- Min 1 year experience in designing jigs and fixture and proven task
- Experience in leading or managing any engineering related projects
- Experience in QMS would be added advantage
- Knowledgeable in 6 sigma green belt (applied in dealing projects)
- MUST have good English communication
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.