- Support production activities including moving of raw materials, pick & place operations, visual inspection, data recording/logging and packing operations.
- To carry out all assigned production activities in accordance with site safety policies and procedures.
- To carry out all assigned production activities in accordance with written work instructions.
- To ensure good housekeeping at assigned work area meeting established 5s standards.
- To support continuous improvement activities e.g. Lean manufacturing & total productive maintenance (TPM) programs.
- To escalate all unsafe work conditions to immediate supervisor without delays.
- To escalate all issues impacting product quality to immediate supervisor without delays.
- To carry out any other assigned activities in support of production requirements as deemed fit by management team.
- To provide basic description of equipment/machines issues to the Engineering/Equipment Maintenance team to speed up troubleshooting process.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we
have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our
new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes
from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre
houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors
laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications
laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to
develop its analytics-driven activities.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
Support production activities including moving of raw materials, pick & place operations, visual inspection, data recording/logging and packing operations.
- Good work attitude and regular in attendance.
- Ability to perform 12 hours work shift.
- Good team player.
- Able to carry out lifting activities (Less than 10kg loads).
- Ability to carry out basic machinery operations.
- Ability to read, understand and speak basic English.
- Abilities to perform basic calculations.
- PC literate at basic levels.