Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Analyse and resolve production line issues, or assists the production team in solving work related problems.
- Escalate and follow-up un-resolved production issues with the relevant functional teams to ensure closure of the issues.
- Support organization’s continuous improvement strategies by leading/participating Kaizen projects to achieve operational excellence
- Maintain good level of discipline in production shop floor, manage absenteeism and turnover to meet company goals in quality, cost and delivery.
- Responsible for conducting training need analysis, planning and implementing OJT, and maintaining OJT records of the production team
- Responsible for conducting employee year end performance reviews
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors
- possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or relevant technical certification.
- come with 5 years of relevant experience in Electronics/FMCG manufacturing industry and at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- be able to work on 12-hour rotating shift
- have leadership qualities, the ability in multi-tasking and is experienced in fast pace working environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially reports generating using MS Excel
- possess good interpersonal skills, able to communicate to all levels of staff effectively.
- be a team player, and are able to work with team consists of different culture.
- are LEAN manufacturing and 6 Sigma certified/trained
- have prior exposure to SAP and MES applications.