Programme Lead - Performance Media, Data Marketing & Creative
£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Private Health + 27 days holiday + Free onsite gym
Reporting into the Head of Programme Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating the MADE and Media programme teams in order to achieve a high level of performance and delivery.
The Programme Lead will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using appropriate project delivery methodologies, operating models, in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions. The successful candidate will be expected have strong interpersonal skills, ability to support and engage senior managers, as well as manage teams, coordinate efforts with specialists, and demonstrate a track record of successfully implementing digital transformation programmes.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every contact with our public contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE) programme is key in putting the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business and establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE data set will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications with Owners and better target prospects. Dyson’s Media programme covers media buying, planning and performance across traditional and digital media. Working closely with 3rd party agencies and established media organisations (Google, Facebook etc), the team is highly skilled and fast moving, covering Dyson’s global reach.
- Programme Planning and Management, including definition of the programme’s scope and schedule. Organise and lead programme status and reporting
- Manage risks and issues successfully with appropriate mitigation plans
- Working closely with the Head of Programme Management, establish and successfully implement programme governance
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure that each team has a highly focused backlog of work to deliver, ensuring that the highest business value is being produced
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer and stakeholder expectations of the programme deliverables
- Plan, arrange and control meetings and workshops
- Maintain expertise in rapid evolving digital technologies and channels including Paid, Owned and Earned media
- Work closedly with the Commercial and IT teams and coordinate requirement gathering and feasibility studies
- Promote and empower the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the programme, making a meaningful contribution, while encouraging a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality output
- Protect the team from external noise, ensuring that they are 100% focused on delivering value
- Champion the teams work showing the benefit that the team is delivering
- Working closely with the Head of Programme Management, apply a structured methodology and change management activities, while identifying and managing anticipated resistance
- Support communication efforts as well as lead the design, development, delivery and management of them
- You will have a balance of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Demonstrable experience as a Project/Programme Manager managing large, complex projects in a technology driven development environment with multi-function teams - PMP preferred.
- You will have prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Significant experience of overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners and QA Experts, as well as management of external agencies / 3rd parties
- You will be able to evidence strong planning and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of stakeholder trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead complex projects (end to end) and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- You will have sound knowledge and strong experience in using appropriate Project Management tools such as Jira/Confluence, Tableau, MS Project
- You will have a creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
If you feel you possess the above required skills and experience, please apply now. Due to business demand, the closing date for applications is Monday 4th June 2018.