Programme Manager (Change Management)
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
As a Programme Manager (Change Management), the incumbent will play a key role in helping projects meet business, schedule and budget objectives (change initiatives). He/she will focus on the business side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimise employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. The incumbent will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilisation and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organisation such that business results are achieved.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Lead cross functional projects across Dyson’s operations – covering a wide variety of projects, ranging from facilities development and process development, to resource management and IT/Business programs.
- Work with the functions team to identify and contribute to continuous improvement projects to drive operational excellence and improve profitability.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the business-side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Actively contribute to the Lean Dyson program.
- Develop actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Deliver effective change management support to ensure that change is successfully embedded and benefits delivered in all departments and functions of the organization
- Manage communication of changes into the wider business which improves engagement and change acceptance
- Track and report adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Use reinforcement mechanisms and celebrate success.
- Integrate change management activities into the overall project plan. Coordinate closely with the senior management team to ensure the key performance indicators for the transformational change are met and that benefits are driven through and sustained
• Candidate should have a strong degree qualification, at least 5 years of change management, implementation and analysis experience with blue chip multinationals and/or leading consulting firms. Product development, business systems, information management and/or built-environment project management experience highly regarded.
• Experience and knowledge of change management and/or programme management principles and methodologies (example: Lean Six Sigma, Prosci certification, MSP, Prince 2, or PMP)
• Strong stakeholder and supplier management experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels toward a common vision or goal
• Building and delivering a communications plan
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise and deliver against challenging deadlines
• Practical experience of process improvement techniques
• The ability to empathise with people going through a period of change
• Excellent presentation and reporting writing skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as handle difficult and sensitive situations by making sound and independent judgements
• Able to work effectively across an organization.
• Able to work independently and must be a fast learner.
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
• Change Management Professional designation is a plus
• Previous change management experience is a plus.
• Experience within an R&D, Supply Chain and Manufacturing industry
• Experience with Lean principles is a plus
• Knowledge of consultancy tools, models and techniques is desirable
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.