The Dyson Programme Manager is an experienced technology delivery expert with a keen focus on realising business outcomes. They have direct line management of a team of project managers and are accountable for controlled delivery of portfolio of strategic and tactical projects.You will also be responsible for the implementation of our Digital Web Platform in Europe.
How would you like to work tucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well-connected by rail? Our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 3,500 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, a motivational place to work and the Digital team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
Dyson are two years into a digital transformation programme, implementing tier 1 strategic platforms across content management, e-commerce, integration/API layer and integrating into existing platforms. The programme will introduce Adobe AEM and Hybris as strategic platforms, integrating into our existing back-end CRM and ERP solutions (a mixture of SAP and in-house). As such several new roles are being crafted for the programme delivery, leading into potential ongoing roles in Digital IT. Does this sound like something that would challenge you?
The programme will truly transform, implementing a global digital platform including Hybris and Adobe AEM as core components, integrating into SAP CRM and ECC, delivered by the best Dyson talent together with world-class systems integrator and creative agency – as well as organisation design and business change across IT and business functions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading all the Digital Leap / Market engagement and communication activities in respect to European launches
- You and the team will Identify the critical path for the European launches, key issues and risks, and partnering the Programme Director and Head of PMO to lead these.
- You will work closely with the wider Programme team to ensure that dependencies are identified early and deliverables produced in-line with the Programme schedule.
- Develop and maintain a market partner list, map and communications plan (with the support of the communications manager).
- Actively identify manage the risks and issues arising from European launches.
- Provide and choose accurate, timely and frequent information, communications on the status and progress
- Working experience in digital industry in excess of 5 years.
- Proven track record of delivering medium to large scale digital projects (in excess of £1m).
- Experience delivering projects using a variety of methodologies. Experience with Agile methodology is preferable. Experience of end-to-end delivery.
- Experience of deploying several complex integrated solutions in several European markets.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and supporting the use of, planning and planning standards.
- Expert at using Microsoft Project Plan.
- Good knowledge of other planning tools.
- A strong agent of change
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free parking
- Subsidised café Discount on Dyson machines