£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
The Dyson Programme Manager is an experienced technology delivery expert with a keen focus on realising business outcomes. They have direct line management of a team of project managers and are accountable for controlled delivery of portfolio of strategic and tactical projects
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well connected by rail, our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 4,000 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, it’s an inspirational place to work and the Digital team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
Spanning across Dyson’s presence online, transactional capabilities, customer care, marketing support and the front and back office technology that makes Dyson work, it is the nerve centre of Dyson. The team spans many specialities from Technical to Business Analysis and Testing. Crucially, as we look to drive future growth by increasing direct sales, dyson.com becomes our most vital global sales channel. Like Dyson products, we embrace the latest technologies, excelling in quality and usability.
As a Programme Manager you will be responsible working with a new PMO setting up and maintaining a high quality project management methodology (both Agile and Waterfall - depending on project). You ensure all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle each project working with other IT teams and business functions as necessary.
You are a key member in the team that will combine Project portfolio management and delivery / Governance and stakeholder management / Budget management / corss functional team leadership.
We are looking for someone that has a proven background in complex roles in IT project and programme management, ideally gained in strategic complex projects for large organisations.
• In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
• Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
• Experience of delivering complex programmes.
• Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
• Experience in managing offshore/remote teams
• A strong agent of change.
• Ability to develop a strong programme team, potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
• Strategy formulation.
• Organisational design, business change management / communication planning.
• Budget management and financial reporting.
• Business case development and benefit realisation.
• Experience in leading complex and large value tender / vendor selections
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.