Digital Programme Manager - FTC
£50000 + Bonus + Pension + free on-site gym
Dyson have recently embarked on a digital transformation programme, implementing tier 2 strategic platforms across e-commerce/core digital platform, content management, API layer and integration into existing platforms and connected products. The programme will truly transform, implementing a global digital platform including Hybris and Adobe AEM as core components, integrating into SAP CRM and ECC.
We are currently looking for someone to join our market implementation team - taking our new Digital platform to Dyson markets across the globe.This role would suit an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a fast paced environment. It is a really exciting time to be joining the company, in a programme with a unique opportunity to transform a leading global brand
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 1,500 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2016, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
As a Programme Manager you'll be responsible for the management and delivery of a wide variety digital projects including: website updates, new build creative, creative strategy, banner/ad production and digital artwork. You'll need strong multi-tasking skills, take a proactive approach to drive through projects to deliver on both NPD and campaigns. You're experience in planning and resource and prioritising projects will enable you to lead others to meet important key timelines. Lead and manage a team of creative project managers
- Overall project and resource planning for the creative teams and processes inline with the wider programme and manage the integration of content into build.
- Oversee the end to end creative sign off process.
- Leading and managing stakeholders and stakeholder meetings and creating supporting documentation on progress, process and budgets.
- Own the budget for the content stream, managing POs, new recruitment and contract extensions.
- Leading the communcation with markets regarding updates, change requests, process and sign off.
- Scoping new market rollouts, new content and ranges changes.
- Working with Commercial teams and managing workflow and new requirements coming from ‘business as usual’
- Help define new ways of working within the project as we scale rollout
- Manage business change requirements and impact to creative processes into BAU
The Programme Manager will always have the questions below in the forefront of their minds when making decisions:
· Are we adequately resourced and budgeted to successfully deliver campaigns to market?
· How do we ensure that we don’t have issues resourcing projects and how do we mitigate any risks around resource
· How would our resource capacity be best reported to the wider business and senior stakeholders?
· Do we have appropriate Freelance support when required to deliver our projects
· Are projects following process and is the business making informed decisions about them based on transparent and clear data?
· Will we deliver on time and to budget with the booked resource?