£43,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
The Project Accountant is a key role in Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) with responsibility for driving, delivering and supporting the financial control team for both internal optimisation and inbound business projects. The individual must be able to successfully work in a dynamic and fast environment to assess, manage and deliver projects, global best practise and efficiency throughout the financial control team.
The Project Accountant will be working with a broad range of business areas. Their ability to building strong working relationships with individuals both internally and externally to finance is critical to the success of project work.
- Leading and delivering project work and driving efficiency as required
- Reporting project progress to management, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Managing change with all levels of the business in regards to projects
- Working with, and supporting the FCoE team in delivering projects successfully and on time.
- Reviewing and identifying optimisation opportunities in processes and working to deliver change.
- Qualified accountant
- Project management experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Advanced IT skills – Incl. SAP & Microsoft packages.
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated to achieve results