James Dyson still defines the spirit of Dyson today. His entrepreneurial edge and tenacity guide our fighting spirit. Still family owned, we’re fiercely independent.
Who we are and what we invent is down to us, and us alone. And we remain committed to keeping it this way.
- The Business System Development, Operations team helps & supports the Global Manufacturing team by identifying and leading process improvements projects.
- As a Project Lead, will lead the team and be asked to propose, create and update innovative solutions to help the various initiatives.
- Project Lead will need to be proactive, innovative and professional and will be based in Malaysia but may liaise with Singapore and overseas office.
Job Description :- Job View
- Identifies key facts in a range of data. Notices when data appear wrong or incomplete, or need verification. Distinguishes information that is not pertinent to a decision or solution.
- Business Intelligence: Create the right tools, reports and KPIs to help the Operations Team work better and in a more efficient way
- Shows up to work on time, and follows instructions, policies, and procedures. Meets productivity standards, deadlines, and work schedules.
- Gathers data and others’ input when making decisions. Considers lessons learned from experience, differing needs, and the impact of the decision on others.
- Sets clear, meaningful, challenging, and attainable group goals and expectations that are aligned with those of the organization.
- Develops reasonable performance standards and ways of evaluating outcome quality.
- Project Management Tools: JIRA/Tableau /Microsoft access.
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business or other related field of study.
- <10 years’ experience in Operations & Supply Chain Management & Business Intelligence Role with 10 years in key leadership roles.