Creative Project Manager
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More information. We are a global technology company with a global brand. Managing the way we communicate with our customers, and with other Dyson people, is essential to protecting and developing our reputation. The Brand Graphic Design Team will focus on ensuring that the equity carried by our Visual Identity and it’s application isn’t at risk, and that instead it is being leveraged to add value to everything we do.
– Experience of driving a team of people to deliver to defined and agreed objectives and schedules.
– Experience of engaging with interior designers and space planners.
– Experience of working with creative teams and copywriters.
– Ability to handle multiple projects whilst still delivering on schedule and to budget.
– Experience of working with suppliers; in quoting, negotiating, and driving to deliver on time.
– Knowledge of print production processes, formats, materials and off the shelf solutions.
– An eye for design. You can identify issues with layout and typography and have good attention to detail.
– An understanding of building floor plans and ability to read CAD drawings
– Strong understanding of process involved in space development, from a simple graphics installation in a single location, to commissioning structural changes to the building itself.
– Strong at multi-tasking, good at prioritising and calm under pressure.
– Excellent communicator, experienced in communicating across functions and at all levels.
– Effective at building relationships within the team and across departments.
– Pro-active – prepared with solutions and anticipating problems.
– Organised and deadline orientated.
– Sense of ownership – committed to the delivery of projects.
– The ability to inspire and challenge.
– Creative thinker – able to think of solutions and new approaches.
– Strategic – able to see the bigger picture.
– Confident – strong at presenting ideas and debating when required.