Project Manager - Environmental Control
£Competitive + Pension, Bonus, 27 Days Holiday
You will have responsibility for Dyson projects from day one. You will challenge our engineers to achieve more. Every day will be different; you will work with design, research, procurement, manufacturing, commercial and marketing to ensure an integrated project delivery aligns to the wider business strategy.
The environment is fast paced, and you will have to work to a loose and changeable brief, so you must be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment. As part of your role, you will coordinate and communicate project status between teams within the organisations to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead solutions.
We want you to challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum design within the boundaries of time, specification and cost; maintain and manage the risks, actions and issues trackers. You will work with development teams to ensure new technologies maximise the performance of Dyson’s new products.
- Experience working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- First/2:1 Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis