Project Manager - Retail Operations
To manage the implementation of in store projects ensuring vendors agencies and third parties are working in unison to be efficient and effective.
Responsible for delivering marketing and retail oriented projects; co-ordinating activities, sourcing vendors, controlling budget, ensuring quality.
1. Implementing retail projects with agencies and third parties to ensure the activities achieve a high success rate. Sharing the necessities for success with internal stakeholders to facilitate improved understanding of requirements.
2. Day-to-day management of third parties associated with in-store implementation, ensuring that external and internal groups are engaged with each other, that goals expectations and requirements are working in unison.
3. Detailed analysis and clear reporting in relation to operations projects.
4. Fulfill other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field
· Highly organised – able to operate within a fast paced demanding environment
· Analytical – Advanced with Excel and especially pivot tables
· Concise – able to distill complex situations into a clear debrief
· Ability to drive projects
· Time management
· Good at reasoning
· Good understanding of relative production costs in relation to design solution
· Problem solver
· Ability to prioritize in the face of many immediate demands
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Proactive – always looking for ways to improve
· Team oriented