Project Manager of Customer Experience
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
The Customer Experience Project Manager is responsible for leading a range of projects in a fast paced environment on the Customer Experience team. These projects include but are not limited to company initiatives and ad-hoc requests from the Sr. Director.The ideal candidate will also proactively seek and lead continuous improvement process initiatives.
Manage Customer Experience Projects
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Source and implement card-masking solutions across all service channels to exceed card-holder compliance protocols.
- Lead CRM/Payment Suite Integration so that our system has the capability to:
- Augment Customer Experience Specialist engagements
- Derive CRM data-based operational highlights
- Deliver personalized experiences
- Power Self-Service
- Lead artificial intelligence to offer the most benefit to existing live chat operation.
- SMS Service Channel integration
- Test new SMS service channel
- If successful, optimize with Augment
- Other projects as needed to optimize the Customer Experience channel including but not limited to company initiatives and ad-hoc requests requested by the Sr. Director.
Drive all Customer Experience Projects to Successful Completion
- Schedule and facilitate planning sessions, status meetings and working sessions to move the team forward and focus on a successful outcome.
- Support and guide the leadership team to promptly and thoroughly implementing and communicating all business and operational changes to impacted departments.
- Build and administer each project’s Project Calendar to ensure on-time delivery.
- Act as a focal point for the team and facilitate collaboration and progress by resolving requests/issues, removing barriers, and being an expert problem solver.
- Identify risks within projects and across teams, generate solutions and recommendations to address the issues.
- Provide visibility to team status and issues to management.
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
- Continually improves processes in order to maximize throughput with a business focus approach.