- To perform outgoing inspection check on digital motors.
- To perform in-process sampling check as stipulated in control plan.
- To compile all in-process and outgoing inspection report on a regular basis.
- To assist on any other quality related issues as assigned by the QA engineer.
- Provide minor machine troubleshooting on measuring/testing equipments.
- To perform ad hoc activities such as supporting qualifications, evaluations, 5S activities, lean and other company driven programs.
Dyson Singapore was established in 2004 for precision manufacturing of Dyson digital motors – the core technology of our future machines. This pure engineering environment is alive with prototyping, testing and development.
Responding to global growth and our expanding technology portfolio, a £100m investment in our new West Park facility has increased motor manufacturing to 11 million units a year. It’s now also where we manufacture our hand dryers and fans. And with about 800 people –15% of Dyson’s global workforce – it’s destined to play an even bigger role in our future success.
It’s one thing to solve a problem that’ll change technology forever. But turning that idea into a reality takes solving many more problems – and success is ultimately measured, not by the thinking, but by the product. Our Manufacturing department supports over 1,000 Dyson engineers worldwide turning ideas into groundbreaking technology. Involved early in the design, we identify materials, pre-empt production issues and find ways to build more efficiently. Yet robustly. From designing the machines, to the machines that build the machines, we’re helping to shape the future of technology.
- Ensure all in-process and outgoing inspections are performed in the required period of time.
- Compilation of in-process and outgoing reports.
- Trigger superiors in event non-conformities are found.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Quality role in a manufacturing industry.
- Able to understand and apply basic quality tool and techniques used for QA activities.
- Practical experience in measurement tools and equipments such as vernier calipers, micrometers, profile projector, Runout tester, Smartscope, and CMM.
- Preferably an intermediate proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work overtime if needed.
- Able to communicate and write in English
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to make sure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy comprehensive medical care and insurance, and shift and transport allowances. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and voluntary workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.