We are looking for an experienced QA Inspector to join the Quality team with the ability to work cross functionally, prioritise and make things happen. Supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor, this person should be excited about the challenges and growth that this opportunity will give to them.
- Ensure all in-process and outgoing inspections are performed in the required period of time.
- Compilation of in-process and outgoing reports.
- Trigger superiors in event non-conformities are found.
- To perform outgoing inspection check on digital motors.
- To perform in-process sampling check as stipulated in control plan.
- To compile all in-process and outgoing inspection report on a regular basis.
- To assist on any other quality related issues as assigned by the QA engineer.
- Provide minor machine troubleshooting on measuring/testing equipments.
- To perform ad hoc activities such as supporting qualifications, evaluations, 5S activities, lean and other company driven programs.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Quality role in a manufacturing industry.
- Able to understand and apply basic quality tool and techniques used for QA activities.
- Practical experience in measurement tools and equipments such as vernier calipers, micrometers, profile projector, Runout tester, Smartscope, and CMM.
- Preferably an intermediate proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work overtime if needed.
- Able to communicate and write in English