Regional Retail Sales Manager
Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car Allowance
Forming part of the Australian Sales team, Team Dyson is a national team with the objective to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our retailers in the Australian market. This is done through the active demonstration of Dyson products at weekends in our key retailer’s stores.
Dyson ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. We transform every category we enter, such as our recent entry into beauty and hair care via an impactful global launch of the world’s smartest hair dryer- Dyson Supersonic. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet.
As the Regional Retail Sales Manager, reporting into the National Retail Sales Manager, you will lead and manage a team of internal and external Dyson Experts. Your focus will be on creating a high performing team, to drive sell-out of Dyson products through our retail partner stores. You will also lead your team to meet the needs of Dyson customers and our retail partners in order to stay ahead of the competition.
You will also work closely with our 3rd party experts’ team, communicating sales performance, Dyson objectives and product knowledge.
- Create a high performing team of Dyson Experts and through regular coaching and 1:1 sessions, help them in exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Drive sales conversion and compliance across the Dyson range
- Provide regular, clear communication to your team keeping them aligned to Dysons sales strategy and creating a cohesive link between senior management and the internal and external Dyson Expert
- Provide a detailed insights and a weekly feedback report to the business sales leadership team on the overall performance of your team and stores group, detailing any variance to expectation
You are a charismatic and empathetic people leader, with a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets. You share our passion for innovative, beautifully designed technology and are able to convey and develop that passion in your team. You are an effective communicator, able to set clear and meaningful objectives for your team, and report in an organized and insightful way on their activity and achievements to your senior stakeholders.
To be successful you will require:
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Commercial experience in consumer goods, with a strong track record of category management
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Experience in customer negotiations
- Evidence of budget control and can demonstrate financial acumen
- A Bachelors degree in business or a related field is desirable but not mandatory
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals we want to hear from you. Click “Apply” to submit your application.
Dyson ANZ prefers to manage all sourcing for this role directly, if you are interested in this opportunity we encourage you to please submit your application to us here. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with thousands of employees worldwide. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is key to this success, and underpins our recruitment process.