Calamba, Laguna Philippines
The quality team ensures that our products are the highest quality that they can be, that we are striving to improve our products, the knowledge of the wider Dyson team and the fundamental systems and processes that determine the quality of our products.
- Support the root cause analysis of Manufacturing and Customer quality incidents.
- Support New Product/ First Article qualification for new digital motors.
- Schedule and conduct regular manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing control plans are in accordance to Dyson specifications.
- Support all activities to sustain and improve Quality Management System.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IPQC team, including administrative work, to ensure Operations is duly supported.
- Ensure non-conforming materials are timely and appropriately disposition.
- Ensure timely and effective corrective actions are taken for Quality incidents arising from Manufacturing and Customer.
- Responsible for the report out of Quality performance to the organisation.
- Set up and drive quality improvement initiatives and actively track the performance against set deliverables.
- Audit and ensure Integrated Management System are meeting the applicable Standards requirements.
- Degree in Electronic / Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering/Materials Engineering / Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Quality / Process capacity in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and its application.
- with strong hands on and technical background in PCBA processes.
- Experience in setting up quality monitoring systems for a manufacturing environment.
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Knowledge and practical experience in measurement equipment (CMM, Roundness, Vision measurement) would be an added advantage.
- Able to understand part drawings, including GD&T requirements.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.