RDD Admin Assistant (Temp -10 weeks)
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and proactive Administration Assistant to join our growing global organisation. You will be providing support to the Research, Design and Development department in Singapore and working alongside an Executive Assistant based in Malaysia.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings/booking of meeting rooms (1:1, weekly or monthly meetings)
- Ensure necessary paperwork is prepared for meetings
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings where appropriate.
- Collation of data for seating planning and prepare Excel or Powerpoint presentations for Managers
- Manage all travel requirements for ALL DOPL with FCM – Business, Home Flight, Relocation, Interviews
- Manage & liaise with Hertz or Goldbell for car rental
- Manage & liaise with assigned hotel for accommodation
- Coordinating and planning overseas management visits
- Key point of contact for assigned teams
- Inform team on any incoming visitors from UK
- Support H&S Initiative
- Support new starters – seat allocation, safety shoes, toolbox, etc
- Support confidentiality initiative
- Provide attendance report to Managers
- Manage the stationeries for RDD use
- Other office housekeeping as required
- Submit Manager’s monthly expense
- Manage artwork for office display with Graphic team
- Manage the confirmed staff machines (DC61)
- Manage the staff sales (quarterly)
- Support PR if required and any adhoc tasks
- Experience as a proven multi-tasking and organised administrator is essential
- Highly organised, works well under pressure and a flexible team player
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Good standard of written English
- Essential PC skills to include Word, Excel and Internet systems
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- SAP experience is desirable