RDD Project Manager
Own the project risk and manage risk to project delivery through improved rigour and quality of project management
2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our
supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now
grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in
the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT,
operations, finance, creative and
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
- Liberate Design Resource to focus their time developing the product
Provide full visibility of project status to all interested parties across the organisation
Ensure all relevant teams and business domains are included in the product development and launch
Inject consistency of approach in the way our projects are planned and managed
Ensure transition and smooth project transfer to SEA
- Candidate must at least possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Project Management
- 7 years hands on role / experience managing project in R&D project environment)
- Good understanding in Project Management processes and knowledge areas
- Excellence communication skills with good command and writing skills.
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management – within project
- Provide key leadership to across team member
- Strong level of commitment to project management plan and deliverables
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.