Dyson began twenty-one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
We've even branched out to improving commercial technology that frustrates us. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer dries hands in ten seconds, it’s also the most hygienic and energy-efficient hand dryer available. And more recently a fan, Air Multiplier, with no blades or grille.
There are over 5,000 of us in the world and we’re all inventive and hugely passionate about what we do. We are Dyson people that are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes.
The qualified personnel will be responsible for full receptionist tasks in Singapore Technology Centre. Qualified applicant will also provide administrative support and have the ability to interact with visitors, vendors and internal users.
- Communicate effectively , politely and pleasantly interrelationships.
- Courier services and letters collection
- Manage pantry supplies and beverage vendors
- Manage stationery supplies
- Manage transport arrangement and minimal advisory support for staff travel to Malaysia
- Facilitate property issues
- Assist HR with induction and walk-in interviews
- Manage season parking queries and issue
- Manage reception duties not limited to call answering, deliveries and attending to visitors
- Work with stakeholders on ad-hoc security access request
- Manage general ad-hoc requests by stakeholders
- Manage store room space
- Effective communication skills
- O Levels / Diploma or any equivalent discipline
- Experience in Front Desk service
- Microsoft outlook , Power-point and Excel proficiency
- SAP experience will be added advantage