Regional Development Manager - Newcastle, Australia
Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car Allowance
The Regional Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing sales plans/activities to grow sales within a defined region. This role is responsible for communicating and representing the Dyson brand to our retail partners.
The position will require a degree of flexibility to meet customer expectations and from time to time this may include evening and weekend events which may require the individual to stay away from home.
Frequent regional travel will be required, requiring overnight stays, to service a geographically widespread portfolio of accounts.
Dyson ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. This is just the beginning; we just launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
- Drive sales growth in a defined region
- Build brand advocacy with retailer staff 3. Support Head Office Teams
- Increase awareness of the brand within our retailers stores
- Administration & Other Duties
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Previous sales target driven experience
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical information for training purposes
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice implementation of sales process
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit