Regional Development Manager
Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car
Sydney South, Wollongong and ACT
Dyson ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. This is just the beginning; we just launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
- Business partnering with our retailers by delivering year on year growth and proactively owning and growing your region by identifying and delivering sales-out activities
- Holding comprehensive business discussions with store franchisees and managers, incorporating market intelligence, category information, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotional plans
- Working collaboratively with Team Dyson Team Leaders and Demonstrators to achieve planned sales-out results
- Planning, designing and delivering all territory training activities including in-store retail staff product training, customer events, academies etc.
- Actively participating in the team, providing regular reports, sharing feedback and best practices
- Reporting on weekly sales activities and events, and attending meetings at the Dyson Head Office
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Previous sales target driven experience
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical information for training purposes
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice implementation of sales process
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit