Regional HRIS Manager (Long Term Contract)
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
The Regional HRIS Manager is responsible for partnering with their regions’ HR teams during global system and process implementation. They are responsible to maintain their regions system and process governance and drive user engagement through a robust communications and training strategy. They will be expected to liaise with their HR colleagues within the region to understand current business priorities, set HRIS priorities and drive HRIS support to ensure they represent the needs of their regions’ business community.
Dyson is a global technology company. Using a desire to make things work better as a catalyst for invention, our team of 3,000 engineers and scientists are passionate about developing technology that solves the problems others often ignore. From the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner, to hand dryers that use 420mph sheets of air to remove moisture from hands, to a completely re-thought hair dryer with its motor in the handle, we are relentless about engineering better solutions. Dyson spends $8.8million a week on research and development and works with more than 40 universities worldwide to develop early-stage technologies.
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, with the DC07 vacuum cleaner. Within 2 years, it was market share leader. Now, the US team is nearly 1,000 strong, with offices in Chicago, IL; Aurora, IL; San Francisco, CA; and Dyson people around the entire country. And we are still growing. Dyson US is poised to double its footprint, and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team is fired up!
Machines count. People matter. There are over 10,000 people at Dyson – talent all over the world. Each person is vital to our success. And everyone needs recruiting, settling in, career development, and rewarding with pay and benefits. It requires a wide range of HR disciplines. And as the people who look after Dyson people, HR is the key to our global growth.
- As part of global HRIS team drive development and roll-out of global processes and system governance
- Key point of contact for regional markets during HRIS implementation
- Responsible for all regional HRIS training delivery strategy (new manager, induction, new market)
- Provide ongoing support for market HR Operations and payroll teams within region
- System upgrade and enhancement/changes assistance – testing, trainings, communications for region
- Own HRIS testing requirements for change requests and upgrades for region
- Own system integrations process for region
- Key point of contact for region to understand, evaluate and communicate HRIS system changes and requirement
- Liaison for new frontiers within region. Work with IT BA to gather requirements
- Responsible for understanding current region system and reporting needs and represents region to set HRIS reporting priorities
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of user engagement within their region including both business and HR users
- Regional HRIS SME providing support for HR and employee queries
- Supports HRIS module implementations and roll-out as required
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendor and HR to drive system enhancements as required
- Business change – work with HR to transition HR and business to new ways of working
- Experience of HR within an operational role
- Experience with HR systems required; SAAS HRIS platform preferred
- Strong HRIS reporting skills required; Oracle Fusion BI reporting experience preferred
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focused on delivery
- Proven ability to develop strong business partnership relationships and influence decision making process
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Experience of presenting/training on a 1:1 basis and to groups
- Process focus and detail oriented
- PC literate, experience of Microsoft Office
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to work in a global team environment, familiar with the challenges involved
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience of project delivery / business change
- Ability to travel internationally when required
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.