Regional LP/Profit Protection and Safety Manager
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Execute profit protection strategies across Dyson retail environments and support the retail operations leadership team in mitigating risks to the customer experience and Dyson team members across the expanding foot print.
Identify risks to the retail environments and execute measures to remedy challenges to the customer experience
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Security – Americas to insure risk and threat assessment information is accurate for existing and new locations.
- Design training programs for new and existing employees which are timely and relevant to the risks identified through regular intelligence efforts.
- Monitor contract security personnel performance and work with Dyson store management and the provider to drive performance.
- Review and update all store security operating protocols for accuracy and relevance.
Execute and report on shrinkage program status
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Profit Protection on executing inventory shrinkage prevention efforts consistent with Dyson’s global programs.
- Engage Dyson retail customers in shrinkage/store theft strategies to positively impact Dyson sales at retail customer locations.
- Conduct regular trend analysis to identify developing theft and fraud schemes that could potentially impact Dyson operations.
- Develop and report KPI’s to track performance.
Support Retail Operations leadership in investigating incidents or inventory discrepancies
- Conduct investigations and support store leadership with reported incidents or alleged irregularities.
- Prepare professional documentation and work with law enforcement and Dyson Legal on any case work for legal/civil consideration.
- Identify gaps and remedies to prevent reoccurrences whenever possible.
Support the Dyson Expert Program
- Identify risks unique to Dyson Expert program and measures needed address these risks for Dyson personnel.
- Launch training programs to mitigate risks for the hundreds of Dyson Experts located in customer retail locations across the region.
- Reconcile Dyson protocols with customer retail location procedures and protocols to insure clarity for Dyson personnel.
Lead Dyson safety efforts to meet safety and workplace injury prevention compliance requirements
- Insure hazard reduction program is developed and rolled out to maintain safe environments for Dyson customers and team members.
- Meet statutory requirements for workplace safety programs and help instil a positive safety culture across the organization.
- Work with HR, Insurance loss consultants and other SME’s to identify any new program needs as the operations evolve in the Americas Market.
- Develop safety training messaging and work with leadership to inject training into the organization.
- Conduct root cause analysis reviews of reported injuries or near miss injuries and work with store management on preventing reoccurrences.
- Monitor injury statistics and develop KPI’s to track performance of efforts and initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in the leading loss prevention programs for multiple stores and in diverse settings
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrates a baseline understanding of safety program elements and OSHA
- Formal training in investigation techniques
- Security, loss prevention, and/or safety industry certifications preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and critical thinking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy – tireless in getting the right result
- Ability to work independently
- Good problem solving skills
- An innovative yet objective thinker
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- Driven to get the best result
- Challenges themselves and others