Regional Retail Manager - Central London
Competitive salary + car, bonus, pension
As a Regional Retail Manager you will drive engagement and compliance within our product sales and build awareness of the Dyson brand within our retailer’s stores. You will also lead and motivate a team of Dyson Demonstrators who are based within our retail partners. Regionally based, you will work closely with our National Account Managers, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure Dyson’s sales strategy is delivered in your area.
Nestled in the Cotswolds close to landmarks of the revolutionary Victorian engineer Brunel, Dyson Northern Europe shares offices and has close links with Dyson HQ. As Dyson’s most established market, Northern Europe provides unique challenges to our growth. We thrive on confronting these head on: developing new categories, stronger claims, more targeted marketing and more engaging retail environments to fight off tough competition. It builds great camaraderie and cross-team support – and motivates us to set increasingly ambitious targets.
The Retail Team is responsible for bringing our engineering, technology and products to life through our retail partnerships; growing brand awareness, brand advocacy and driving conversion. Like everything at Dyson, our retail journey is designed with our consumers at the centre. Our aim is to build inspired and highly differentiated consumer experiences that amplify the groundbreaking technology we make.
- You will be responsible for driving sales value growth and brand awareness across Central London by building brand advocacy and strong relationships with our retailer colleagues in store
- Where we demonstrate, we win; you will lead a team of Dyson Demonstrators in-store, motivating, coaching and ensuring the compliance strategy is executed
- There is a requirement to work at least two weekends in any four-week period
- This area will include; Central London including Oxford Street
You will have a proven leadership background within a multi-site retail environment. Experience of working to and exceeding targets. You will be a skilled negotiator with brilliant presentation skills. You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment, leading others, building relationships and solving problems. Commercially-minded, you'll enjoy having big strategic conversations as well as getting stuck in to make things happen, and you'll be comfortable thinking on your feet and finding your own path.
- Fully expensed company car + fuel car
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Subsidized café and restaurants at Head Office