Regional Retail Manager - South East
Competitive salary + car, bonus, pension
Surrey and Kent
As a Regional Retail Manager you will drive engagement and compliance within our product sales and build awareness of the Dyson brand within our retailer’s stores. You will work closely with our National Account Managers, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure Dyson’s sales strategy is delivered in your area.
Nestled in the Cotswolds close to landmarks of the groundbreaking Victorian engineer Brunel, Dyson Northern Europe shares offices and has close links with Dyson HQ. As Dyson’s most established market, Northern Europe provides unique challenges to our growth. We thrive on confronting these head on: developing new categories, stronger claims, more targeted marketing and more engaging retail environments to fight off tough competition. It builds great camaraderie and cross-team support – and motivates us to set increasingly ambitious targets.
Dyson machines work differently to others. So those who sell them need to think differently and understand complex engineering. Our Retail Sales teams are experts who bring the retail world up to speed. Training. Introducing our new technology. And ensuring the Dyson brand stands out. We gain deep insights into competitors and customers alike, driving national sales strategies to bring Dyson technology into more stores and homes. It’s an energetic team in a fast-paced retail environment. And like everyone at Dyson, we constantly challenge how to make future technology even more successful.
- You will be responsible for driving sales value growth and brand awareness across South East England by building brand advocacy and strong relationships with our retailer colleagues in store
- Where we demonstrate, we win; you will lead a team of Dyson Demonstrators in-store, motivating, coaching and ensuring the compliance strategy is executed
- There is a requirement to work at least two weekends in any four-week period
- This area will include; South East of England including Guildford, Royal Tonbridge Wells, Canterbury
- You will have a proven leadership background within a multi-site retail environment, or an FMCG field sales environment
- You will have experience of working to and exceeding targets, as well as being a skilled negotiator with brilliant presentation skills
- You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment, leading others, building relationships and solving problems
- Commercially-minded, you'll enjoy having big strategic conversations as well as getting stuck in to make things happen, and you'll be comfortable thinking on your feet and finding your own path
- You will ideally be degree educated with a 2:1 classification or higher
- Fully expensed company car + fuel car
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Subsidized café and restaurants at Head Office