Resource Planning Analyst
£21,500 + benefits
We are now recruiting for a Resource Planning Analyst who can ensure that short term forecasts and short term plans are delivered. Analysing resource and workloads in real-time to deliver an outstanding level of service to Dyson Customers whilst balancing support for employees to maintain engagement across the Contact Centre.
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
- Work with Line Management to deliver effective Real-Time performance in the Contact Centre
- Support the Resource Planning Manager to deliver efficient scheduling for the week ahead
- Handling all Advisor queries including absence calls, referring individuals to the relevant party, communicating changes and updating systems in a timely manner
- Update Resource Planning Systems and manage the CCResource-Planning Inbox
- Ensuring that the work force management system is kept updated with all changes including joiners and leavers.
- Managing the Resource-Planning mailbox, completing actions and responding to emails within SLA.
- Processing employee holiday within SLA
- Providing feedback to the Resource Planning Manager of weekly hotspots to support scheduling efficiency.
- Optimising breaks and lunches to ensure maximum productivity of resource.
- An understanding of the prioritization of workloads in a Contact Centre
- An understanding of the Resource and Planning cycle
- Previous experience of working with a Workforce Management System desirable but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive with a drive for results.
- Driven and Self-motivated
Dyson offers competitive salaries, 27 days annual leave and pension contributions. Professional opportunities, leadership development and a relaxed dress code are just some of the reasons Dyson is different.