Retail Marketing Coordinator
Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
The Retail Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
· Managing the development and implementation of both broad and specific retail marketing initiatives, bespoke retailer display programs in-store, POS and promotions
· Nurturing and driving relationships with all relevant business partners and suppliers, ensuring brand is represented correctly and all projects are completed on time and on budget - Including proofing copy
· Organizing long term work-back scheduling for up to 12 months out from project completion, benchmark dates, and meet targets enroute
· Maintaining close relationships with internal teams (Sales, Brand Marketing, Field Sales) to ensure clarity and transparency in terms of overall process
· Managing POS warehouse inventory codes for in-store assets (including large scale ‘wave’ shipping organization)
· SAP Responsibilities: raising purchase orders, reviewing monthly budgets, accruement of charges
· Responsible for ensuring projects are on budget by obtaining quotes & submitting invoices from vendors in a timely manner.
· Execution team management- Reports, Amendments, Creation of Training Videos/Decks
· Communicate RM activities regularly with a cross-Canada Field Sales team
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail marketing department preferred.
- Excel experience required.
- Attention to detail is key, with a strong design aesthetic.
- Printing and substrate materials knowledge preferred.
- Outstanding project management capabilities; i.e. planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management, resource management
- Strong multi tasker that can manage competing project deadlines.
- Experience producing training materials and execution decks on PowerPoint
- Experience with organizing large scale shipping to hundreds of locations while managing arrival deadline
- Proven experience of managing projects on time, to specification and within cost constraints
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and effectively manage and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Be highly collaborative with the entire management, marketing and sales team as well as external teams such as suppliers
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately
- Positive team player
- Excellent analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Ability to think strategically with confidence and speed in execution
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes within the business
- University Degree or relevant post-secondary education is required