Retail Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £43,000 + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
The Retail Marketing Manager is responsible for leading all communication with the regional Centre of Excellence team, ensuring the wider team is equipped with the information to perform in line with the retail vision.
As a brief owner, the Retail Marketing Manager has guardianship of the brief as it is driven through the internal process; design, development and production and through prototyping, pilots, industrialisation and eventually roll-out. Making sure all functions involved deliver according to the perimeters set in the brief and to the agreed milestones defined at the briefing kick-off.
This is an exciting and challenging role, one that is definitely ‘leading’ retail, with the opportunity to influence the future of Dyson retail and the retail landscape. It is essential to have very strong interpersonal skills, be a great communicator, be super-organised and able to run multiple projects at one time, learn quickly and be adaptable. You must be prepared to travel if required.
Our future includes a 25 year product pipeline and 4 new product categories on schedule to launch in 2020 alone. Our Malmesbury HQ is set to double in size. As is our biggest market – the US. And we’re exploring new frontiers in South East Asia and beyond.
- Establish and maintain frequent and clear communication with the Go-to-Market Manager, making sure they have all tools available to manage their markets in line with the global retail strategy
- Along with key stakeholders, own, drive and deliver retail projects that are suitably planned, governed, resourced and managed, working collaboratively across teams, resolving day to day challenges
- Work on Commercial team briefs covering new
product launches and campaigns, getting early visibility of the nature of the
product or campaign, to
determine the right approach for retail and identify deliverables
- Own all of the above briefs from beginning to end, managing different teams and stakeholders to deliver according to the brief in a timely manner.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject ideally
- Previous experience in a similar or project management role
- Ideally gained experience within an FMCG or consumer focused company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Super-organised and able to run multiple projects at one time, learn quickly and be adaptable.
- Travel will be required