Retail eCommerce Associate Marketing Manager
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Chicago, IL USA
Drive Dyson eCommerce sales through online retail channels (excluding Dyson.com), via digital product merchandising and integrated marketing initiatives.
As a constantly growing engineering and technology company, Dyson requires activations across new channels; better differentiation and control of our current channels; and, most importantly, ownership delivering best-in-class Dyson experiences pre, during and post purchase.
- Support retailers with online campaign ideas & tactics for launch, marketing and promotional campaigns
- Develop and manage paid retailer digital media campaigns to support key marketing and promotional events
- Collaborate with retailer to produce meaningful post campaign analysis to influence future digital campaigns
- Work to have a presence in the retail partner’s eCRM program with the goal of driving Dyson customer loyalty, incremental sales and repeat purchase.
- Build and manage digital campaigns to drive conversion on retailer website through sponsored product listings
- Provide mid and post campaign analysis to influence future sponsored search campaigns
- Build effective working relationships with retailer site merchandising teams to optimize and increase Dyson placements on retailer sites.
- Undertake regular retailer site audits to check for product information, images and brand messaging.
- Work with online retail merchants to ensure the up-to-date and most accurate completion of Dyson product information
- Ensure that Dyson online best practices are shared with retailers where appropriate.
- Monthly reporting on retailer site performance for traffic stats & sales. Work with retailer partners to analyze their site performance, user experience/ customer journeys etc. & make recommendations to improve traffic, conversion and average transaction value.
- Partner with National Account Managers to deliver a joint online sales and marketing plan
- Work with retailers to identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell consumers within the online Dyson product selection process.
- Ensure that all Dyson communications on approved retailer web sites is compliant from an IP, legal & product team perspective.
- Work with category and brand teams to develop briefs for new content for retailer websites.
- Manage creative development of retail assets with graphics teams.
- Digital marketing project management.
- Perform QA on all product and offer launches online.
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- 3-4 years of online marketing or merchandising experience with a major eCommerce Web site. Experience working with major retailers in an ecommerce environment desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have experience working with Amazon, specifically managing AMG & AMS programs.
- Digital project management with a proven track record.
- Digital creative development and account management in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with consumer email marketing programs desired.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results.
- Thorough understanding of Dyson’s channels.
- Ability to travel as needed (<20%)