- Break down/separate/palletize inbound return units
- Supporting the driver signing in/out process
- Maintaining organization and FIFO in the return lanes
- Loading/unloading trailers from our 3rd party provider
- Preparing pallets for shipment to offsite location
- Preparing and labeling completed pallets for storage
- Reshipping Returned orders
- Prepare and upload files to SAP , reconcile to ensure accuracy
- Cycle counting
- Process consumer and retail return/exchange orders in SAP
- Respond to email/phone requests for Return authorizations
- Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to work process and problem solving.
This role will be expected to work a shift – 8:30-4:30 and 8:00-4:30 every other week (with an early finish on the Friday of those weeks).
You will be located in Brampton (with a move to a Mississauga location in mid-2018),
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who -
- 1-2 years Receiving /Warehouse experience
- Experience licensed machine operator preferred (reach truck, walkie)
- 1 – 2 years of customer service and order entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office software required
- SAP experience a strong asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
- Ability to handle daily data entries accurately and efficiently.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.