Global Reward Analyst
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
As a Global Reward Analyst at Dyson you will provide analytical and advisory support to members of the HR team and also the wider business on a range of compensation and benefit policies, trends, solutions, processes, and practices.
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by James Dyson. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by James Dyson. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
- Project management and delivery of the annual salary review process.Activities include budget analysis, data cleansing, development of communication materials, management of data collection and data analysis, creation of summary reports and implementing increases.
- Support the annual bonus process. Activities include ensuring the HR system contains accurate records of plan participation, calculating bonus payments,and assisting with bonus plan communications.
- Manage the renewal process of health and risk benefit plans and beyond
- Help analyze and prepare people related data, and presentations, which drive better business decision making and move the People agenda forward.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with a variety of HR technology / tools
- Solid background in Reward acquired through the successful delivery of compensation and benefits activities in private sector organisations.
- Experience of handling Reward activities across multiple countries is ideal but not essential.