Robotics Engineers / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Technical Specialists
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
Dyson is ambitious and growing fast. At Dyson we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic. But most of all we’re hugely passionate about what we do. Dyson offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals who wish to invent, design and develop leading technologies and products for the global market. By working in our world class Research Design and Development department, you will have the opportunity to work alongside leading technical specialists and highly motivated creative people, to create products which fulfill our ambition of being truly different and better than our competitors.
We are currently looking for Robotics Engineers and specialists in machine learning and Artificial intelligence (AI) at all levels to join our team.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Create novel solutions to real world problems in robotics
- Design, build and analyse potential robotics software solutions
- Systems integration, testing, and analysis of prototype mechanical, electronics, sensors, and software systems
- Be a technical expert in robotics who is able to work with a multidisciplinary team, leading the development of novel solutions
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science or other technical or scientific field
- Experience designing and building systems relevant to robotics.
- Software experience (Python, Matlab, C/C++, or similar)
- Rapidly prototype software in a language appropriate to the problem.
- Generate novel algorithms for robotics.