Senai, Johor- Malaysia
Non Stock PO and GR process
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
Our Financial Accounting team provides the foundation for Dyson’s global commercial success, creating and monitoring a framework of systems, processes and reporting that defines how we operate financially. The team forms a vital backbone of Dyson – encompassing our inventory, accounts payable and receivable, planning and analysis, and statutory reporting and consolidation. Delivering rapid performance insights and forecasting to help us stay ahead of the competition. And, in an organisation that doesn’t stand still, the team’s work is a growing challenge of ever-evolving numbers.
- SAP Non Stock - Processing and raising SAP Non Stock PO
- SAP Non Stock - Processing Good Receipt
- Responsible for sorting, filing supporting documents
- Coordinating queries from originators and vendors. Assist in ensuring request from originators are in line with PO request guidelines
- Follow up outstanding PO which no GR, to clean up the PO system.
Key Skills / Experience
- Minimum diploma level
- Administrative relevant working experience 2-3 years
- Competent in MS office especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Team worker with ability to work independently and with good working attitude
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysa
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.