Sakti3 Adminstrative Assistant
Based on experience and credentials
Ann Arbor, MI
To provide administrative and secretarial support to staff through face-to-face, e-mail or telephone interactions in an office environment. Support staff travel planning and logistics, including meeting plans with business colleagues.
Dyson has acquired 100% of solid-state battery pioneer Sakti3. Together they will supercharge research and development into the new battery platform, to engineer breakthroughs in performance for future Dyson technologies. U.S. President Barack Obama congratulated Sakti3 in 2015 at the White House for its technology development.
This position will be part of our operations at Sakti3.
Embody the qualities of an engaged, motivated, proactive team member
- Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in a continuously changing work environment
- Take ownership of the impact of decisions and actions
- Support all line-managers and staff in achieving goals
- Exercise sound judgement in all interactions
Coordinate administrative and secretarial support for the office.
- Answer calls, greet visitors and badge them following visitor protocol, and coordinate deliveries as needed
- Manage confidential document storage, filing, copying, scanning, faxing
- Plan and organize staff travel and logistics, including ground, airfare, and hotel accommodations
- Prepare travel itineraries and help staff in achieving goals with careful detail and planning
- Execute procurement processes in a timely fashion with finance, reconciling invoices, and using the internal approval process for purchases
Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions
Individual qualifications and skills
- 1-3 years’ high-level customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and customer focus
- Ability to work business hours Monday through Friday
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 30 lbs.