Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Dyson has acquired 100% of solid-state battery pioneer Sakti3. Together they will supercharge research and development into the new battery platform, to engineer breakthroughs in performance for future Dyson technologies.
• Associates degree, or technical school education, preferred
• 3 years of factory-related experience in a maintenance environment preferred, but not required
• Positive attitude and results driven personality
• Problem solving skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Able to function and interact in a multi-team environment
Sakti, a Workplace Excellence Awardee (2016), has been recognized with IHS CERAWeek’s Energy Innovation Pioneer Award (2014), by MIT’s Technology Review Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies (2012) and World’s Top Ten, representing the “energy” category (2011). The senior team has over 100 years’ collective experience in research, manufacturing, and leadership. The company is a spinout of the University of Michigan, where its founding team created laboratories, published over 100 papers on batteries and related mathematics and physics, and demonstrated its first early prototypes. Financed by Khosla Ventures, Dyson, General Motors Ventures, Beringea and Itochu Technology Ventures, the company has been recognized for its innovative approaches in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Scientific American, Inc., Time, Automotive Engineering, the New York Times, Washington Post, NPR and other media.