Sakti3 - Materials Characterization Technician
Ann Arbor, Michigan
This position is in the Process Engineering Team. Under general direction, the Materials Characterization Technician will be responsible for operating characterization instruments for materials analysis and working with a team of scientists and engineers to accelerate development of advanced batteries.
- Operation of characterization tools on a regular cadence, including SEM, XPS, confocal microscope, ICP and others,
- Maintenance and some service and coordination of service and preventive maintenance of characterization equipment,
- Statistical data analysis using pre existing tools and software, and generation of reports on materials produced, and
- Collaborative work in designing characterization experiments required by troubleshooting and root causing production issues.
- B.S. or B.A. in science/engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the materials characterization
- Good communications skills
- Able to function and interact in a multi-teams environment