Sales Finance Analyst
Reporting to the Sr. Financial Analyst, you will act as a business partner supporting the Sales teams and providing financial leadership through value added financial reporting, planning and analysis.
Dyson (www.dysoncanada.ca) is about solving problems and finding new ways to make everyday things work better. Our vacuum cleaner technology replaced inefficient bags with a system of cyclones – the first vacuum cleaner with no loss of suction. Today our vacuum cleaners lead the market in the UK, Europe, Japan, Canada and the USA. We developed a hand dryer that works in 10 seconds, invented the first bladeless desk fan and we’ve introduced the Dyson digital motor, a motor that spins five times faster than a Formula One engine, to the market in our cordless vacuum cleaners.
In this role, you will partner with the National Account Managers to accurately report and control customer sales and promotional investment for Dyson Canada.
Specifically, you will -
- As the subject matter expert, you will be responsible for maintaining the Sales planning tool (Anaplan), which is a Canadian specific database. This will include changes in pricing, trade terms, and maintenance of new SKUs. You will also be the Canadian tester for future roll outs and tool improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity in Anaplan of interphases with SAP , BW and One Stream
- Responsible for maintaining integrity and reporting of Canadian Retailer P&Ls
- Support Senior Financial Analyst in Promotional budget management, preparation and bring to live monthly Promotional budget reviews with Account Managers to improve integrity and accuracy of the data, spending efficiency and Promo KPIs
- Support Senior Financial Analyst on preparation and execution of trade terms efficiencies and negotiations with retailers,
- Ad-hoc Analysis.
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree, with a finance or accounting concentration
- Has obtained a recognized accounting qualification or in the in the final stages of working towards it
- Has 2+ years’ experience in finance
- Is able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills in MS Excel and SAP
- Has a proven understanding of Sales Finance
- Is able to build strong relationships across the business
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Finds process improvements and efficiencies
- Manages time exceptionally well, is able to balance and execute multiple priorities
- Has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Identifies creative solutions to business problems
- Acts as a role model for Dyson Behaviors and the Dyson Spirit
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.