Sales Leadership Graduate Programme
£26,500 + £2,000 joining payment - benefits include 27 days holiday + free on-site gym + pension
Global HQ, Malmesbury, Wiltshire - South West UK with travel/rotations in Northern Europe
Home to our global Research, Design and Development (RDD) centre and all of our Commercial functions, the Dyson HQ campus can be found in secluded countryside that helps keep our secrets secret. Having doubled in size in 2016, the campus is now home to new research and development facilities, a new restaurant (home to an English Electric Lightning jet) and a sports facility catering to all Dyson people. Nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 2,500 people, including James himself, spend their days there strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world.
Field Sales - Regional Development Management:
• Drive retail sales across the region
• Successfully executing national campaigns and promotions
• Using commercials and figures to impact and influence key business decision makers within retail partners
B2B - Dyson Professional (Airblade and Jake Dyson Lighting):
• Identifying new business opportunities with new customers and making commercial business proposals
• Engaging and interacting with senior members of the team
• Working with distribution partners to expand our B2B business
National Accounts - National Account Executive:
• Working in partnership with our key retailers
• Developing and executing joint business plans
• Potentially working as an implant, based in the offices of one our accounts to understand their priorities and develop relationships
Supporting the growth of our Northern Europe Hub:
• Travelling to countries within Northern Europe to develop our business further
• Managing Profit & Loss (P&L)
• Exposure to the different ways of working and the different challenges faced within these business areas
Alongside the rotations there will also be specific project work which will provide you with the opportunity for you to lead and execute projects for other departments across the market. This will enable you to understand how the entire team collaborate to drive sales and deliver results.
You’ll need to have (or be expecting) a 2:1 or above in any subject discipline and be geographically mobile across the UK and Northern Europe.
You’ll thrive in a fast- paced sales environment, leading others and solving problems. Previous experience of working in a commercial environment would be advantageous.
Do all this and in return you’ll get a competitive salary and pension, profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. With a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.