Senai - Johor, Malaysia.
- Site Patrol ( outside building / inside building / parking area )
- Escort Duty
- Traffic Control
- Monitoring human traffic
- Checking any outgoing and return item
- Enforcement on security and safety policy
- Informing guard house on any irregular activity / unsafe activity
- First response on emergency situation
- Clocking on night shift
- Routine check on fire protection system
- Managing property pass email’s when duty at guard post
- Backup guard house and reception upon request
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
Dyson’s facilities team looks after the nuts and bolts of Dyson – our places, spaces, inside and out. They’re a practical and a creative bunch, responsible for making sure that everyone works in a comfortable, creative, safe and productive environment. With new markets, offices and stores opening every year, that's a challenging task. They also work with our secruity team, keeping our secrets secret. Our daily environment can make all the difference, that’s why the facilities team works closely with every team and everyone from Directors to graduates, to make Dyson a great place to work. And there are plenty of exciting projects planned in that department.
- To ensure job description is carried out.
- Patrolling site ( observing any irregular activities )
- Escort contractors and visitors
- Ensuring all people inside premises follow safety procedure
- Enforce security and safety policy
Key Skills / Experience :
- Security Knowledge
- Fire Protection knowledge
- Emergency Response
- Computer knowledge
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.