Senior Artworker - London CoE
£Competitive + Bonus + 27 days holiday + Private Health & Dental
As a Senior Artworker in the CoE for Europe, based in London, you’ll be working as part of a team of specialists, creatives, designers and producers to develop multi-channel content for Dyson across 7+ European markets. You’ll be generating creative output for product launches and tactical marketing campaigns. You’ll be guardian of Dyson’s brand & identity in Europe, and (working with our design hubs in Paris and Cologne), responsible for governance and consistency of our creative delivery.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touch point with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The goal of the CoE Europe is to deliver the Dyson technologies and brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all channels, in 7+ markets. From launching new technologies on the world stage to helping markets deliver local tactical campaigns, we create memorable integrated experiences to captivate and inform both new and existing consumers. Through our integrated content, we aim to stimulate positive action in the audience. Whether it is researching our technology, purchasing a machine, engaging with the brand in social, or helping troubleshoot an issue, our creative solutions aim to deliver compelling platforms to build and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Responsible for accuracy of files produced from creative scamps and or templates prior to repro,
- Generating separations and taking through to print
- Developing skill base and technical knowledge of system software used on a day-to-day basis
- Contribute to solving technical issues that may occur during a job.
- Complete work in the timescales agreed and adhere to the schedules developed for Production
- Take responsibility for output and signing off files for quality and accuracy of artwork produced.
- Build strong relationships with Group Creative Services and EU hub teams
- Demonstrable experience of artworking content for a brand – especially print, retail and digital assets
- Excellent understanding of creative design principles and processes
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t
- You must be able to handle numerous briefs and requests, all with varying degrees of priority and deadline constraints; must be unflappable and able to multi-task
- You'll be adept at managing the expectations of stakeholders; be able to negotiate reasonably, maintaining a good working relationship throughout
- Excellent communications skills are key; you will be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all levels. You must be a team player; willing to collaborate and share ideas, as well as receive feedback from colleagues to develop creative output
- Relevant commercial graphic design/web or multimedia design experience is essential, as is current knowledge of internet technologies, standards and methodologies. You must be a confident user of Adobe Creative Suite
- The successful candidate will have an excellent design portfolio that showcases their skills in creating print, retail and digital assets
- You will show creative flair, be well organised, self-motivated, keen and have a meticulous attention to detail coupled with a professional and collaborative demeanor
- Extensive knowledge of creative software tools, e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, solves problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
If you would like further details on the above position, please contact Aaron.Beider@dyson.com or if you feel your experience and skills match the above requirements, please apply now with a copy of your CV and Portfolio showing examples of your recent work.
Closing date for applications due to business demand is 28/05/2018. No recruitment agencies please.