Senior Brand Activation Manager
$Competitive base + super + bonus
Auckland, New Zealand
As the Senior Brand Activation Manager you will lead the brand building, communication, and marketing campaign plans for a portfolio of categories across New Zealand including but not limited to Floorcare, Beauty and Health.
Reporting into the NZ Country Manager (with a dotted line report into the ANZ Dyson Senior Marketing Manager) you will be responsible for developing local adaptation of the AU strategy for each category, including sizing the opportunity, competitor assessment and go to market plan: range, pricing, promotion and channel strategy and P&L impact gaining buy-in from all stakeholders across ANZ & Group.
We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways with the right people to work with us. Reinventing as we go.
In 1993, James Dyson launched the first bagless vacuum cleaner. But a lot has changed since then. As we continue to grow, we’re exploring new frontiers and traversing the unknown.
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 10,000. We transform every category we enter. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet. 3000 new engineers. 100 new machines. Revolutionising new categories. All by 2020.
With New Zealand identified as a key growth market for Dyson, we are excited to be hiring new roles across Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to support our ambitious plans.
Join us to help shape our future. And yours.
Do you share our entrepreneurial spirit and feel excited about the opportunity to build something new in New Zealand? This might be the opportunity for you.
The Marketing team consists of Brand, Retail Activation and Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Graphics.
- Implement the Dyson AU marketing strategy and localise for NZ market. This includes implementation across In-store Retail, Marketing Campaigns and Sell-In to retailers across all channels.
- Act as the on the ground every day contact for Dyson’s New Zealand PR agency, working closely with the Australian PR Manager to ensure an effective PR strategy is implemented.
- Work with the Customer Services team to build a communication plan for superior customer service, ensuring the maximisation of each customer interaction, building loyalty, advocacy and repurchase.
- Work with Dyson’s sales team to set and deliver joint business plans across key retailers.
- Be a brand champion, providing guidance to all areas of the business on the correct way to represent the Dyson brand, NPD and existing products in all communication.
- Manage, coach and develop the Assistant Retail & Events Project Manager.
- A true passion for Dyson, technology and engineering
- A commercial mindset with strong analytical skills, able to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- 5+ years customer marketing experience preferably within FMCG, consumer electronic or technology industries
- Marketing or related degree (business/marketing)
- Demonstrated brand and category management experience
- Demonstrated experience across product and brand through NPD launches, range planning, strategy
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Chance to make a fast impact, establishing the Dyson business in New Zealand
- Access to a global network of Marketing professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse, entrepreneurial company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- International travel opportunities to Australia
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
Start Date for this role: April 23rd, 2018