Senior Commercial Analyst
£45,000 - £54,000 + bonus + pension + private medical and dental insurance + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
The Commercial Insight team is responsible for our monthly insight reporting; market scorecards, sales forecasts and commercial KPIs. The role will pull together data from multiple sources to present key performance metrics to market and Exec stakeholders.
As Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, you are responsible for reviewing the relevant data and producing the commercial reports. You will be responsible for developing new BI toolkit reports to present the data to key stakeholders more quickly and more informatively.
The Commercial Analytics and Reporting team is an integral part of Dyson’s global finance community. We deliver the reporting and analysis of the financial performance across the group, liaising directly with global markets to provide direct support to the Dyson Executive team.
- Reviewing the market and category scorecards from sources across the business and agreeing the metrics with the markets
- Supporting the development of key BI tools – interactive scorecards and sales out reporting to deliver greater insight into commercial performance
- Working with market teams to standardise data sets
- Supporting the Commercial Insight Manager with ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Qualified accountant with relevant analytical experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, experience with Business Objects is preferred
- Commercial experience preferred
- Strong logical mind-set and ability to handle large data sets
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Commercial awareness to be able to interpret information
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefit the business
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide